Commonly Asked Questions
1. Do I need to be over 21 to participate? No. 16 years old and over may participate without an adult partner. 15 and under must have an adult (21 or over) partner.
2. Can an adult team have a child with them? Yes, a child under the age of 6 may participate with a team for free. However, know that some tasks may not be able to be completed with a small child.
3. Do I need to be a runner to participate? No. Stride and Seek is for anyone that likes to have fun! While running will get you to more places and faster, you also need to use your thinker to figure out clues and complete the tasks. Run, Walk, Stride - you decide!
4. May I use a scooter or other form of wheels? No. Feet only. Using any form of transportation other than your own feet will lead to disqualification.
5. Do I have to use Instagram? At least one of the team members must have Instagram set up on their phone. This is how we record your points and our team is able to see you earn them while you are participating.